Friday, April 5, 2013

Freezer Jam

I notice there are strawberries out everywhere in the stores lately! Strawberries are great for jams for sure! 
Here is one of my most favorite Freezer Jam recipes! 
It is so easy to make and it tastes so sweet and delicious when you are ready to use it! Great for rolls, toast and jam and more!
You don't just have to use strawberries too.
You can do other fruits or do combinations or raspberries, peaches, blueberries, etc..
Just match your fruit with your jello.
One time I made apricot jam and used peach jello powder and it turned out great!
Ingredients:

8 cups of Fruit
8 cups of Sugar
3 boxes of 3 oz. boxes of Jello
1 cup of corn Syrup

Directions:

Heat the fruit and the sugar on low to dissolve the sugar. When the sugar is mostly dissolved add the jello powder and corn syrup and dissolve all the rest of the sugar.

Put this in containers. Let it cool and then Freeze.

When you are ready to use these pull them out and store them in your refrigerator. Enjoy your delicious freezer jam!


11 comments:

Nicole@nicole-southerncharm.com/ said...

I am going to have to try this out! Looks yummy! Come see me at southern charm sometime! Have a great weekend! Nicole

Unknown said...

Great! Thanks! I'll come stop by!

Anonymous said...

This looks easy and wonderful. Found you at Busy Bee's.

We are having a party at Tumbleweed Contessa with Hammock Tracks (Savannah) and Call Me PMC (Paula). I’d love it if you could bring this over.

The party goes live on Saturday morning – Saturday Dishes – featuring strawberries this week. www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog

Hope to see you there with this Freezer Jam.

Linda

Melissa said...

This looks great...and pretty easy too! I love freezer jam, so when I can get my hands on strawberries, I'll have to make it!

Sarah Adiutori said...

I love how simple this recipe is! Jam is one of my favorites, but I never seem to get around to make it...just seems to daunting, but this recipe looks simple enough that I actually might make it.

Unknown said...

Yes! This is an easy recipe that tastes just great! Try it for yourself!

Krystie said...

seems really easy, I have only made jam twice at a friends (she has all the materials)

Unknown said...

You would love this jam! So easy and so yummy!!

day2day SuperMom said...

What an easy peasy recipe! Thanks for posting on 6 Sisters Linky! PINNED =)

Unknown said...

I love jam and can't wait to give this a try! I've never made jam before...this doesn't look too tricky maybe I could actually give it a try. I am pinning this right now. Thanks so much for linking up!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! Hope you love it Marie - it is one of my favorite!

Post a Comment