Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Macadamia Nuts!

It is Tuesday and I am ready to announce the great taste for the week!
Macadamia Nut Cookies!!!
I made these the other day and I couldn't get them out of the oven fast enough before my husband was eating almost all of them!
Great cookies! The nuts make them even better!




Macadamia Nut Cookies

Ingredients:
3/4 cup Butter, Softened
3/4 cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Sugar
2 Eggs
2 cups of Flour
1/2 tsp. Soda
1/4 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Whole Macadamia Nuts 

Directions:
In a mixer bowl, beat the butter, sugars and eggs until they are light and fluffy. Add the flour, soda and salt. Mix at low speed until it is all combined. Stir in the vanilla and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 15-18 minutes! 

* Note: (You can add 1 cup of white chocolate chips or peanut butter chips with this cookie and it is really good)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These cookies look and sound yummy. New follower, gfc, twitter and pinned it.
Would love a visit from you at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/
I also have a link party on Tuesday, please come join in.
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! I will visit you!

Unknown said...

Another great looking cookie! You're making me want to get to baking. :)

Post a Comment