- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 marshmallows
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small, shallow dish.
- In another shallow dish, stir together sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll out crescents. Dip a marshmallow in the butter, then the cinnamon sugar mixture then place it in the center of the crescent. Roll up the crescent, being sure to seal up all the edges. Repeat with remaining crescents and marshmallows.
- Place crescents on a pan lined with parchment paper. If desired, mix together remaining butter and cinnamon sugar and brush it on the top of the crescents. Place in the oven and bake for 11-13 minutes or until crescents are light golden brown and puffy.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.