Friday, January 11, 2013

Richard Paul Evans

I have always been a fan of Richard Paul Evans as long as I can remember!
Well, maybe about the last 5 or 6 years.
I was in a bad accident around that time and someone recommended one of his books called "The Sunflower" to read and pass the time in physical therapy. I remember how fun it was to read that book and what a great writer he was! Since then I have read many of his books; the most recent one I have read is his latest called "A Winter Dream".
Can I tell you how great that book is!
This book has twists and turns that you are not even expecting.
It takes a modern side of retelling the story of Joseph and the coat of many colors in the Old Testament. 
It is a quick read and a great book to cuddle up with on the 
couch at this time of year. Read it for yourself!
On the right I posted a picture of what this book looks like. 
Click on it and you can find some great deals that are way on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment