Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cheap, Easy and Cute Hanging Hearts!!!

Materials Needed:
Tissue Paper
Empty Cereal Box
Scissors
Hot Glue
Pencil
Ribbon

Directions:
This was so fun to make and I didn't have to go and buy anything! That was my most favorite part! I used the tissue paper I had saved from gifts and then everything else I had. Cut out 4-5 inch hearts from your leftover cereal box and then cut the insides out. Cut a bunch of once inch squares form your tissue paper and glue them around your hearts. My heart were only about 5/8 inches wide so I only had to do one row around the hearts. Glue the ribbon behind and hang them! You are done and it turns out so cute!





3 comments:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Very cute and simple!

Roeshel said...

They're adorable!

Unknown said...

Thank you! They are super easy to make and don't cost hardly anything!

Post a Comment